Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WHY WONT ANYONE ANSWER THIS QURSTION OR help me!!??!!?

I need 2 start fresh I HAD a website ran on yahoo. I took a template and re-wrote the code to suite my needs(iam new 2 playing with html) it worked fine and I could have used it.however I didnt like the look(it was a generic template)and I found one better.I also learned about ASP.NET and its use w/ members websites databases SQL servers.I then switched web hosting to godaddy yahoo doesnt support ASP I am using Visual Web Developer Express edition, I also have Microsoft SQL server 2005. I have set up a database on my webhosting, I have enabled TCP/IP in the SQL server configuration manager, yet I cannot connect 2 my database when I run aspnet_regsql.exe program..



right now this is all that is in my web.config file:



%26lt;?xml version=%26quot;1.0%26quot; encoding=%26quot;utf-8%26quot;?%26gt;



%26lt;configuration%26gt;



%26lt;system.web%26gt;



%26lt;authorization%26gt;



%26lt;allow roles=%26quot;users%26quot; /%26gt;



%26lt;/authorization%26gt;



%26lt;roleManager enabled=%26quot;true%26quot; /%26gt;



%26lt;authentication mode=%26quot;Forms%26quot; /%26gt;



%26lt;/system.web%26gt;



%26lt;/configuration%26gt;



I know the connection strings info just not where it go



WHY WONT ANYONE ANSWER THIS QURSTION OR help me!!??!!?





Dont need to beg people like that dude.



BTW Put your connection string right under the configuration:



%26lt;configuration%26gt;



%26lt;connectionString%26gt;



%26lt;add name = %26quot;nameofconnString%26quot; connectionString = %26quot;Data Source = yourdatabaseserver; Initial Catalog = yourdefaultDB; User ID= uname; Password = passwd /%26gt;



%26lt;/connectionString%26gt;



continue your config here



WHY WONT ANYONE ANSWER THIS QURSTION OR help me!!??!!?



Try having a meaningful topic for your question so people have some idea of what you are asking.



Other Replys:thats too much to ask for, and people dont have time to read a novel



Other Replys:i`m sorry i can`t help you . you`ve gotta make your thing a little shorter . what was the question ? i don`t see it anywhere .



Other Replys:I think its clear why nobody is answering...



Other Replys:May be you can contatc an ASP.NET expert. Check websites like http://askexpert.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment