Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I would like Yahoo to host a company's current website. What should I do?

I am working for Contractors Network, Floral Park, New York. They wanted me to use Yahoo as our web host, and we have to transfer our current website from WebNBeyond to Yahoo. Company%26#039;s web address is www.contractors-networks.com. Please send your answer and contact phones to



languagemultiservices@yahoo.com



I appreciate your prompt response



Ahmet Tumkaya



1 800 464 7272 (After 12 PM)



I would like Yahoo to host a company%26#039;s current website. What should I do?





1. Open yahoo account. It is easy to do, http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-1981165-104...



2. Update domain name server



2a. Get Yahoo DSN IP address and pass those address to WebNBeyond to update entry of www.contractors-networks.com from WebNBeyong DSN server



2b. Or authorize Yahoo to do domain name (www.contractors-networks.com) transfer from WebNBeyond to Yahoo. It usually will take several days processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment