Saturday, August 8, 2009

I uploaded my site but I can't see anything on it.?

I do believe I uploaded everything correctly to my free web host site using an FTP client. After everything is finished, I tried checking te site on the URL provided by my hosting provider. I didn%26#039;t see anything on the site. I checked the page source and the thing that I can only see is %26quot;%26lt;script src=%26quot;http://www.hostsnake.com/fixstats.p... My site is located http://dmdavao.hostsnake.com



Also I tried another free web host which is gigacities and same thing happened. I cannot see anything. Am I missing something. I firmly believe I did upload everything including the database. I configured everything correctly in config.php but still nothing shows on the site (both in hostsnake and gigacities). Am I missing something? I need urgent help. Thank you very much.



I uploaded my site but I can%26#039;t see anything on it.?





do you have a file called index.html? That%26#039;s the first file it looks for in the directory.



I uploaded my site but I can%26#039;t see anything on it.?



just contact web provider



Other Replys:Try the webhoster www. freewebs. com It has very good customer service, but make sure ur computer is not 5 yrs old n crashing so that u had to delete numerous programmes so that Microsoft Word would work, cos that describes my comp n i gotts use my Mum%26#039;s comp to edit my site. Apple comps also dont work cos those r my sch library comps n i cant edit my site on them

No comments:

Post a Comment