Saturday, August 8, 2009

If I build a website on free space I have on the internet and register a domain, how do i connect th

I have a web page i created on googlepages.com and i want to register a domain to go with it. I know I need to go to a web hosting service, will I have to transfer the web page I built or will the web hosting site link to the page using my domain name. I am really new at this and not sure what to do next. Please help.



If I build a website on free space I have on the internet and register a domain, how do i connect the two?





Just look into url forwarding. You can register your domain with most popular registrars today and they should offer the service. It is as simple as going to the proper panel and typing in the address to forward request for. This will keep you from having to re-upload the files to a new server.



If I build a website on free space I have on the internet and register a domain, how do i connect the two?



What you can do is register your new domain, and then take you%26#039;re ENTIRE CSS or HTML script from your free ware and copy and paste into your new domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment