Saturday, August 8, 2009

My cpu is celeron D and im using it as the host of my network.do it affect the speed of my web brows

the computer connected to me is pentium 4.maybe it grabbing to much speed.



My cpu is celeron D and im using it as the host of my network.do it affect the speed of my web browsing?





will should have little. you might get a little network talkkk but the best thing would besure to have the lan cards and the hub/switch all set to the same speed say 100/full and not auto detecting.



My cpu is celeron D and im using it as the host of my network.do it affect the speed of my web browsing?



thank you very much Report It

3 comments:

  1. Get the best solution all about the domain name registration online, So you could find a excellent way where choose full domain setup.

    Know all About Online Domain Registration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly you are explain very well in this article. This type of article you are sharing is good for this generation and I surely share this article to my friends and near once. Dubai Dedicated Server Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information shared I would like to give you a big thank you For this helpful article . We also shared UK dedicated Server
    hosting info click on the link to know more.

    ReplyDelete