Saturday, August 8, 2009

Webhosting4Life?

Hi there, I am planning to buy a webhosting space but I am not sure from which company to buy the hosting. I need a hosting company that supports SQL Server and .Net.



The only company that I have found till now is called Web hosting 4 life (http://www.webhost4life.com/). To have web hosting I have to spend about $150.00(includes my own domain). Does anyone know of any hosting company that will offer me support for SQl Server and .Net but charges less money? Please provide me names and website addresses. I need this webhosting companies to be reliable. Also, does anyone know if webhosting4life is a reliable web hosting company?



Webhosting4Life?





try %26quot;go daddy%26quot; its not for life, but its dam cheap at 4 bucks a month



Webhosting4Life?



try www.webhostasp.com my website is hosted there.. service is good.. the server is hardly down

No comments:

Post a Comment