Saturday, August 8, 2009

I have a web that was created for GeoCities that I want to publish on a small business Yahoo hosted

How do I get rid of the geocities ads? BTW I use FrontPage to create, edit and publish sites but I think my client created this one in Site Builder.



I have a web that was created for GeoCities that I want to publish on a small business Yahoo hosted site.?





I am a web developer. I can do it free of cost for you.Send me Email at mandeep.ravesh@gmail.com



Visit us at:



www.lovecalculator.rsipl.net



www.rsipl.net

3 comments:

  1. Its my fortune that i get your blog post and i could improve my technical skill. I appreciated to posting your amazing information. Thanks a lot for updating me.
    USA Dedicated Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad to u share this kind of information for everyone . If you want to know about server hosting or are interested in the best USA VPS Hosting you can ask us for more details and services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your post its very useful and excellent blog. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing

    Cheap Dedicated Server

    ReplyDelete