Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How do I access my e-mail when I'm away from home?

When I go to maillink.sbcglobal. net, enter my e-mail address, password %26amp; sbcglobal.net domain, %26amp; password as instructed, I get this: %26quot;This account cannot be used to sign in. If you have Shared Web Hosting service, changes to your account must be made using the customer control panel.%26quot; I don%26#039;t know what shared web hosting is, and I don%26#039;t know what I should change, if anything. Can someone help?



How do I access my e-mail when I%26#039;m away from home?





Here is how I access my Yahoo ATT Mail, all over the USA and all over the world: I simply go to www.yahoo.com and then click on a mail icon to enter my email. It works ... UK, Australia, Asia, and all over America. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment