Monday, August 3, 2009

DNS Server?

Okay, I want to start a small web hosting business. Educational purposes mainly. I am wondering, how do web hosting companies such as godaddy buy domain names? Like, what do I need to pay for, what software do i need and what do i need to register for?



Daniel



DNS Server?





GoDaddy is so large and efficient they%26#039;ve become a REGISTRAR. As a registrar you pay much lower fees as you register domains in bulk quantity.



To become a Registrar is a very complex process. Visit the link in the source for detailed information.



DNS Server?



you need to buy name in a public domain like .com,.net,.org ets



and to have a public ip from ayana world company from your isp to buy Microsoft windows server 2003 web edition



and some configurations required to start your business



Other Replys:Hi



For web hosting business you need to buy bandwidth from an ISP + you need to purchace a blank domain name or u can join up with %26quot;net4domains%26quot; as single user partner.check out www.net4domains.com they are cheap.In any case if u need any more help u can mail me at bhattacharyya_soumava@yahoo.co.in



Other Replys:see I am webhost and I help people helping to start a webhosting Company.... so it will be Gud if u IM me.... We are India%26#039;s Cheapest %26amp; Webhosting Company... so contact me as soon as possible!!!! If u really wana open...

No comments:

Post a Comment