Saturday, August 8, 2009

I need help setting up my email for my site "part 2" 10 points...?

Alright here is the deal, my domain name registred with a domain name register that isn%26#039;t my web hosting.



I need to know who to set up an email account %26quot;at%26quot; my web hosting site. %26quot;They use Cpanel if that matters%26quot;



The hosting company support kind of sucks and takes for ever. So what do I need to do inorder to have my emails sent to admin@mysite.com?



**Note** I can make the email account in cpanel thats not the problem. It%26#039;s just getting them arrived at my site is whats wrong. I suppose it has something to do with the mmx records for my domain name. Am I right ? Can someone please refer a site I can read this at? Thanks...



I need help setting up my email for my site %26quot;part 2%26quot; 10 points...?





Unfortunately, this answer DOES involve your hosting company for the most part.



And it%26#039;s just MX, not MMX. Basically, the mail server needs to be setup and the mail routed to the mail server... by the main router and post master and all that.



If the host is that lousy, switch to a different one. As you control the register it takes less than 24 hours to update. This is important.



I need help setting up my email for my site %26quot;part 2%26quot; 10 points...?



I have the same problem if you got the solution let me know



Other Replys:I have to agree with Kasey. Why don%26#039;t you look into Yahoo business hosting ($12\mo), Or Microsoft Live! (Free) hosting.



Both allow you to instantly configure your emails without interaction with them.



http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhostin...



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/office...

No comments:

Post a Comment