Monday, August 3, 2009

Form Help!?

I am working on a website and do not know how to recieve information from my website form to my e-mail account. Microsoft FrontPage says I need to check the servers. I am stuck.



Note: I am using g-mail as my e-mail for this form and I am using freewebs as my web hosting site. I do not mind changing web hosts but I do not want to pay anything.



Form Help!?





Microsoft Frontpage *always* says that.... It%26#039;s a minor inconvenience, but if you ignore it, everything should work.



When you get the error message, just click the %26#039;no%26#039; button (meaning, *no, do not remove .... email / person from list....*)



NOTE: This works best if you ONLY select %26#039;email%26#039; in the form. If you try to mix %26amp; match, you might run into problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment