Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can I transfer a domain name to a new registrar?

I have requested my ISP to cancell my web hosting account before its expiration date(October this year)because I want to join a new web hosting company. The current ISP has already cancelled the web hosting account but has refused to give me the information on how to change DNS and how to transfer my domain name to a new domain registrar/web hosting company.



How can I transfer a domain name to a new registrar?





Contact the new ISP, and tell them you want the domain transferred. They will then contact your previous ISP, which in turn will contact you to authorize the transfer.



At least this is how it%26#039;s supposed to work. Sometimes, though, the previous ISP is not to eager to help transferring the domain.



How can I transfer a domain name to a new registrar?



if you registered the domain yourself, you should have access to change the domain information, the NS and IPSTAG, if not, try looking for a company that let you transfer domains to them, and they should be able to do it for you



Other Replys:change your dns of your new web hosting they will help you do it - http://www.88cent.com They offer very affordable web hosting 500 MB space, 5 GB monthly transfer only 88 cents per month there are no hidden fees. They can also register your domain + web hosting + design your web site (business , personal or gallery) in flash. Their very professional staff will help you promote your web site, give you ideas what to do to get it on search engines etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment