Monday, August 3, 2009

THIS IS AN IDIOT ALERT-I need IDIOT-PROOF instructions on how to upload a video to youtube-can I sen

them directly or do I have to have some form of web hosting thingummy to do this...if so which is the best FREE available web hosting thingummy...though I would prefer to bypass this.



THIS IS AN IDIOT ALERT-I need IDIOT-PROOF instructions on how to upload a video to youtube-can I send it to ..





How do I upload a video?



Once you閳ユ獫e finished editing your video, made sure it%26#039;s less than 10 minutes, smaller than 100MB, and in an acceptable format, you%26#039;re ready to upload it.



Click %26quot;Upload Videos%26quot; in the upper-right-hand corner of any YouTube page.



Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category. The more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!



Click the %26quot;Go upload a file%26quot; button.



In the next window, click the %26quot;Browse%26quot; button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.



Determine if you want your video set to Public or Private.



Click the %26quot;Upload Video%26quot; button.



If it is for particular people to watch there is also Videoegg.com doing a similar thing



Good Luck



THIS IS AN IDIOT ALERT-I need IDIOT-PROOF instructions on how to upload a video to youtube-can I send it to ..



I assume you have signed up for YouTube(?) in which case all you do is Upload your video. It%26#039;s that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment