Saturday, August 8, 2009

Webhosting in India?

I need a web hosting company that has *servers in India*. I asked this question before, didn%26#039;t get the useful answer. Most of the web hosting sites I came across have offices in India, but servers in U.S.



Do you know of any web hosting company that has server in India? I know of two companies rediff and Net4. Rediff is my competitor, so I don%26#039;t want to host there. Net4India is very expensive for what they offer. I would appreciate if you can give me some pointers on this topic.



Thanks!



Webhosting in India?





Hi dude i%26#039;m facing the same issue if you got any answres let me know thanks.



Webhosting in India?



Have a look at http://www.freewebspace.net/search/power...



and search for webspace by server location.



Other Replys:Most people from India find it convenient to have their content hosted from overseas, for several reasons (like accountability of the leased line service providers etc). There are a large number of web site hosting service providers operating from India (accepting fee in INR etc), but most of them have the servers physically located overseas mainly in US and UK. I don%26#039;t know of any hoster in India explicitly stating their web servers are located in India, because it is not considered a selling point.



I don%26#039;t even think Rediff guys host sites on servers located in India, but because you said you are a competitor to Rediff, I assume you know about them better than I know. Good luck with your search, anyway.



Other Replys:Why in India? is there certain type of site or media server you need?



I recommend US for servers, their quite faster.



See my website: www.athmi.com | Loads very fast and uptime of 99.99% Contact the webmaster at http://www.thexeon.com he can surely help you find a server in India



Other Replys:try this (www.internetrunner.com) if u want a cheaper hosting with 99.99% uptime. Server are mostly located in UK and US.



Other Replys:Hi,



I%26#039;m not very sure but you can get a web hosting package for minimal price that is being povided by Brain Pulse, for further details visit their website www.brainpulse.com.



thanks



Srini



Other Replys:you can try



http://abtinfo.net/



http://hosting.rediff.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment