Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where can I find the best source of info on how to Plan, create, and make profits from a personal we

Hi,



I know some of you guys have given info on this before but I just wanted to try my own questions.



I am on my way to become a part of the world wide web but I need more info on how to Plan, create and ,of course, make profits from a personal website.



I am getting kind of scared of all the things I have to learn and do to run a website. I have read almost 12 books in a month and how the e-commerce is running on the internet.



So far I know the basics, but I still think I don%26#039;t know that much. I need more resources on Pay per clik, affiliates and all that Jazz.



What would be the best way to star my website? I am thinking about being a info-preneur first but then I want to sell actual merchandize. As you can see I have not a very specific Idea.



I would appreciate if anyone could give me a link or a place to learn all this...



Also, could you guys recommend a good, not to expensive, web hosting service?



What is the most reliable and secure web host service these days?



Thank you



Where can I find the best source of info on how to Plan, create, and make profits from a personal website?





i think i have a few pretty good links for you i use yahoo and bravenet but just about any would do for hosting depend how big of site you talking about.. the links i think you are looking at my page are down the right side.oh yes some advice always read everything two or three times before deciding it will save you time and money in the long run. a lot of reading and learning about what you are wanting to do.. and good luck



Where can I find the best source of info on how to Plan, create, and make profits from a personal website?



its all about the content. its not about how many affiliation or pay per click ads you have. as long as you have contnet and able to generate traffic you can profit from it.



Other Replys:try those %26quot;dummies%26quot; books. Some are actually pretty good.



For hosting, I used DreamHost which has everything you could ever need. Look for discount codes and you can get it very cheap



Other Replys:I took a look at this website http://www.lights.com/how-to/ and I found it quite reliable for you to get more info on how to make money with your website. I am not saying you are making money with a website but you can have a better picture about it. You may want to consider selling webtemplates http://www.steves-templates.com/money.ht... and other affiliate programs. There are many on the internet. You may want to consider opening your own shop with a web hosting company like http://www.infinities.com/ ... or try to get more results by searching for %26#039;shopping cart hosting%26#039;. However I%26#039;m sure you can get web hosting solutions very cheap.



Other Replys:check my profile for a list of websites for all ur planning and creating and promoting information, hope it helps with its step-by-step instructions, all the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment