Saturday, August 8, 2009

Is it allowed to sell products or services with a free geocities account?

Hey guys,



I%26#039;m new to this so I wasn%26#039;t sure how to categorize this. Anyway, here%26#039;s my question: I%26#039;ve seen a couple of online businesses with free web hosting accounts (i.e. angelfire, bravenet) that have been selling products and services. It%26#039;s obvious that they are indeed free accounts because of the url (angelfire.com/yournamehere). Is this allowed on a free geocities account? I%26#039;m a poor web designer who can%26#039;t afford to pay for web hosting right now, so I%26#039;m kinda desperate to start making some money. Thanks to anyone that can help!



Is it allowed to sell products or services with a free geocities account?





I don%26#039;t know what all this going into business stuff for free is all about??? Are you sure you don%26#039;t just have your priorities screwed up?



Come on, a few bucks a month is something anyone can squeeze out if they need to, so don%26#039;t shoot yourself in the foot to start with.



I can show you how to get a web page up on real Cpanel hosting account and have it paying for itself in the first month.



Is it allowed to sell products or services with a free geocities account?



Unfortunatly you don%26#039;t allow for any way to contact you in your profile and you don%26#039;t seem to have a 360 page. If you would like to contact me instead, I would be happy to show you and it won%26#039;t cost you a dime of your own money. Report It



Other Replys:I just realized that, sorry. I changed my options, but I%26#039;ll contact you instead. You should have a message in your inbox by the time you read this. I didn%26#039;t mention it before (which was rude -- sorry again, lol), but I really really appreciate the offer -- that%26#039;s very kind of you. :o) Report It

1 comment:

  1. I get $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete