Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why Would Someone from Here Take Action to Get my Street Cat Rescue Website Shutdown?

Many of you know that I recently set up a website aimed at rescuing a number of cats living on my street. I have been asking questions here about how best to find these cats homes, and it seems many took offence, and in fact, even though the site only had pics %26amp; videos %26amp; webcam of kitties needing homes, which I had put my heart %26amp; soul into, and it had no advertising etc, someone from here has complained about me and the site, which was hosted by yahoo web hosting, was shut down by them today, apparently based on complaints from here. I%26#039;m in tears because I lost all the contact details for all the people helping me and all the people offering homes and I spent so much money and put so much time into this project and now I can%26#039;t even get the kitties to the homes they had (Yahoo also shut down the relevant email addresses. Why would someone do this to me? And if it was you, do you have the courage to own up to it? If you emailed me before, please do again thru here. thx



Why Would Someone from Here Take Action to Get my Street Cat Rescue Website Shutdown?





that%26#039;s terrible, how did you find out they shut you down? I don%26#039;t know why they would do that based on a complaint, I wonder what the person complained about? People have websites that are for businesses to make money and here you are just trying to help poor little homeless kitties, I%26#039;m so sorry! I wish I could help you but I really don%26#039;t know how, or what to tell you to do. Did you buy the hosting and website? I would personally call yahoo and see what happened.



Yahoo! Inc.



701 First Avenue



Sunnyvale, CA 94089



Tel: (408) 349-3300



Fax: (408) 349-3301



Why Would Someone from Here Take Action to Get my Street Cat Rescue Website Shutdown?



Hi again, let me know when it%26#039;s running again and I%26#039;ll put a link up on my site too for you, http://www.lymphland.com, I have a support group with same name, I%26#039;ll post there too. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment