Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fonts in Dynamic Images don't work using ImageTTFText()?

Okay, I uploaded my arial.ttf font from my computer onto my web hosting site and then tried to load some text onto a dynamic image using that font like so:



ImageTTFText($image, 16, 0, 50, 50, $black, %26quot;arial.ttf%26quot;, %26quot;test%26quot;);



and then whenever I load the page it comes up with this error: Could not find/open font in [my page] on line 32.



I don%26#039;t see why this error is coming up, because I have arial.ttf uploaded on the same directory of this php file.



If it matters, I%26#039;m using http://awardspace.com for hosting it.



If there is a way to fix this, then please tell, if not... Could you tell me an alternate way to load text with a font on a dynamic image?



Thanks! If you need to see the entire file just say so.



Fonts in Dynamic Images don%26#039;t work using ImageTTFText()?





Hi, can I have a look at it please. I might have the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment