Monday, July 13, 2009

HOAX COMPANY - www.beterati.com?

DO NOT USE BETERATI (www.beterati.com) Sadly I am one of those early mugs that have been ripped off by them. I exchanged a number of emails with their customer service department because I felt weary of the payment methods. However, all of the responses seemed very profession. I then went ahead with the order, receieved payment instructions and once transfer was completed even received a payment received invoice and order update... BUT THAT WAS IT.... Nothing else and now no goods, no response to emails, impossible to leave testimonial feedback, the phone number doesnt work. A seperate email from a different user was sent to entice another sale...it got an immediate response bit then when approached about my outstanding order..once again NOTHING. So yep...the long and short im 鎷?000 out of pocket, no TV and a crap xmas coming my way. I have informed Western Union, The Web Hosting and Domain Hosting companies etc,



HOAX COMPANY - www.beterati.com?





Thanks for the info. I and a lot of other people appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment