Monday, July 13, 2009

How can I Making Money Off Gm Games?

Ok so I%26#039;m thinking of making a website and hosting some GM games I%26#039;ve made. However I really want to make just a small amount of money off my GM games somehow. I%26#039;d like to purchase some Advanced Actionscripting books and also a copy of Flash CS3, and eventually a .com domain as well as a good web hosting service.



The problem is, I%26#039;m only 16 and I live in Australia, and I%26#039;m fairly sure that most of the ways to make money with GM Games involve either a US Citizenship, or a US Bank account.



So is there any ad companies or other means of raising revenue via a website that do not require you to be 18 and can pay out overseas? Preferably via PayPal



______________________



http://www.gamemobile.com



How can I Making Money Off Gm Games?





GM makes motor cars, like the Cheverolet. You talking about NASCAR, that%26#039;s a sport.



How can I Making Money Off Gm Games?



okay, host your site on www.freewebs.com



this site is amazing, i use it for loads of things....



get your .com domain from the premium section.



freewebs lets you get paid and recieve donations and transactions of the sort through paypal for free, or if by credit/debit card, it will cost a little because of the paperwork involved on paypals part.



hope i was of some help.

7 comments:

  1. Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... niche ralevant blogcomment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could potentially be at the same time a fairly fantastic post that marilyn and i clearly loved comprehending. Usually not regularly of which see the the chances to buy a device. https://www.blackhatworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Research also shows that some SEO service providers operate on high volume basis. Such SEOs provide simple SEO services at very low monthly rates. off page seo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to use backlinks to your best interest, edu blogs are effective. Using this opportunity correctly, you will be able to increase traffic to your site. off page seo
    The tip that professionals use is the promise to find those which are 'do follows' and benefit SEO pages. niche ralevant blogcomment

    ReplyDelete
  5. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. High Authority Backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! High Authority DA PA Service

    ReplyDelete