Monday, July 13, 2009

I work for a company. we have a website. all of our email addresses....?

are %26#039;first name%26quot; @%26#039;oururl%26#039;.com. what info do i need to set up an email address for a new employee? our user name and password for the main email address? do i get this from our isp? our webhost? I think it is our hosting provider. am I correct? the comopany pays a ridiculous amount to our outside IT guy to do this. I know it is something I can do myself, but do i need our server info? info from our web host ? or our internet service provider?



I work for a company. we have a website. all of our email addresses....?





If the email server is served through your web host, you would need to get the information to login to your admin panel. There you can add email accounts and administer other parts of your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment