Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Which company I should consult to get a good rate for buidling my website.?

I am looking to develop my own website but would like to know where I can go and find some good rates based on my specifications. My budged is around ~$2000 and the website I am looking for will be database-driven where users will create memberships and post blogs. I am familiar with basic web design/programming and web hosting but don%26#039;t have any good skills in designing such a complicated website. Any feed back will be much appreciated. Thanks.



Which company I should consult to get a good rate for buidling my website.?





First of all never put your budget in open, everybody will bid more than that . You can post your project at freelance websites like http://getafreelnacer.com/ or http://www.indianfreelancer.net/ and let many web designers bid for your project, you can then hire whoever you like.



Which company I should consult to get a good rate for buidling my website.?



If you already have hosting check out Joomla. It is a CMS (content management system). It can be used with minimal web programming/design knowledge (some learning would be a good idea - at least to know when you%26#039;re being scammed by designers who think you%26#039;re a sucker!). It has add-on modules for all that you want to do, themes to make it look funky and lots more stuff.



It is uses PHP and an SQL database. It runs best on Linux/Apache. And the best part is that it%26#039;s free. It%26#039;s Open Source.



Other Replys:To the other companies named above, add www.rentacoder.com.



Or you can email me! (I am a professional web application designer)

2 comments:

  1. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. cloud hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks in advance! ecommerce hosting

    ReplyDelete