Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Im building an application website. How do I host my own website?

i don%26#039;t want to go to other web host as I need full control. Can you give me an idea of hardware and software necessary to host my website.



Im building an application website. How do I host my own website?





You can lease complete hardware located in a data ctr.



Please visit SassyDomains.com and select %26quot;Dedicate Servers%26quot; sub-menu from %26quot;Web Hosting%26quot; menu.



Im building an application website. How do I host my own website?



250 GB webhosting, 500 gb data transfer, 2000 email id%26#039;s and subdomains, and one free domain, and all this for 11$ monthly only, best ever prices, mail at uttoransen@yahoo.com for details, there are a lot of facilities available with the plan,



Other Replys:Install Windows XP and Install IIS or Install Windows 2003 %26amp; Install IIS on Windows 2003 with the compatilble hardware for these OS. and enjoy hosting....

No comments:

Post a Comment