Monday, July 13, 2009

How much should I charge ? please help?

please check this web site http://www.wedgallery.com and please advice how much I should charge for this service. It will include my design of their choice, domain name of their choice %26amp; web hosting 500MB and 5GB traffic. I was thinking something like $39.99 for one year or $49.99 for two years. Is it too much ? or should I charge more ? please advice but only honestly.. this is not and advertisement, just looking for some estimates. Thanks



How much should I charge ? please help?





Look at what other providers can supply. Are you going to hve guaranteed server up time? What about back-ups of the data should a server go down or the data is lost? If you are offering a special service for weddings you have to make sure it is perfect - this is a special day for people and if you mess it up you will not get much business. Get it right and you will get lots. Price in itself isn%26#039;t normally an issue, it%26#039;s value for money. If you provide excellent quality and services, you can charge more.



Hope that helps



How much should I charge ? please help?



Why pay when you can get it free!



Other Replys:19.99 would be better



Other Replys:I don%26#039;t know anything about price but your lay-outs and design are great.



Other Replys:Get a life

No comments:

Post a Comment