Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I want a free host which support frontpage extension and have ms access database support?

I am finding a free web host which can support frontpage extension and also provide MS Access database. I am from India. It must acceptt my IP address too.



I want a free host which support frontpage extension and have ms access database support?





Try this site which has a list of hosts and tells you what type of scripting they support:



http://www.free-webhosts.com/webhosting-...



I want a free host which support frontpage extension and have ms access database support?



Hi



Usually Msacess is supported by default with any hosting providers. Hosting providers dont need to give any special support for that.



Nothing is free in this world. They make revenue out of you thru someway.



Try www.netandhost.com where you can get a basic pacakge with Rs. 1099 . You can register thru credit card online

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Webdesign bureau

    ReplyDelete