Monday, July 13, 2009

I need a work from home job that pays by the hour for my time . I do not want a home buisness.?

Please Help Me . I am disabled and bound to the confinds of my home. I need to Work. I know that if you go apply for a job in person, you are not CHARGED for that interview, why pay a company to hire you %26quot; right%26quot; ? I want a Job, not someone wanting more money .I dont have any to give or I wouldnt be looking for a JOB.Duh !!



I am tired of scams and paying for stupid E-Books telling me absolutely nothing.I want a simple JOB that I can do from home and get paid for my time.No selling,advertising,web hosting,etc. A REAL JOB , Examples are something like answering inbound e-mails or responding to others via phone calls %26quot; web based phone like yahoo messenger%26quot; or similar.



I need a work from home job that pays by the hour for my time . I do not want a home buisness.?





You should try http://extraearning.blogspot.com/



I need a work from home job that pays by the hour for my time . I do not want a home buisness.?



Woman%26#039;s Day Magazine had an article - which they do once a year - listing real at home jobs and places to contact to get them. I think it was the July issue.



All needed a good computer and a good bit of knowledge.



Tutoring - customer service follow up - think there might have been some medical insurance billing.



Think this is it:



http://www.womansday.com/money/12019/you...



Other Replys:www.west.com It is a call center that takes orders for those infomercials you see on tv like Natural Cures, Magic Bullet, etc. You can work whenever you want. They pay by talk time. The only thing is you have to have a quiet work environment and a dedicated land line phone. Not too many will use a web based Phone because it is not secure.



Other Replys:I saw a site last year for the first, I think their guide is so strong and they have many secrets that no one don%26#039;t know about it, Go and visit them, and then plz tell me about what you think about their secrets, They are a great site I think.



http://www.googleadvertise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment