Friday, July 10, 2009

Website Trouble?

Hello,



I have made a website using Microsoft expression Web, and I want to upload it to a free website to see how it looks, (for my business) So is there any way to take just my one document from my compter and p put it into a free web hosting and look atit for my co workers to see?



Website Trouble?





Look within MS Expression. There has to be a %26quot;View in Browser%26quot; option. Online or on your computer it will look the same.



Website Trouble?



The easiest way would be to use Freewebs.com (make sure to use the I already have made a site and want to upload it option!) or Bravenet.com (but this site puts adds on all of your pages :( )



Hope this helpss...



Other Replys:Within the FTP manager-options, you can choose the specific pages you want to send or send all at once. In fact to send all; if you have a large site is risky business. You also have a default web browser in the program, choose view HTML.



Other Replys:I use Terapad. Much easier !

No comments:

Post a Comment