Monday, July 13, 2009

HTML/webstite/everything illiterate?

Anyone have a clue how to work one or all of the following:



- postcard viewer



- free website hosting



- setting up website with html



I%26#039;m working on a Vaio (so no IBook) without photoshop (not that I%26#039;d know how to use it anyway) and I%26#039;d like to know a good and eas*ier* to use free web hosting site that I could use to put photos and such. I then need help with how to design it and then how I can put postcard viewer on there with my pictures. And I%26#039;ve attempted looking at it%26#039;s website (postcard viewer) - it didn%26#039;t help as I couldn%26#039;t understand it.



HTML/webstite/everything illiterate?





go here



to learn and practice



http://www.bravenet.com/



HTML/webstite/everything illiterate?



thanks for vote



but postcard viewer



i cant help you



unless this yahoo search helps



yahoo search is a good way to find things



go here and refine your search



http://search.yahoo.com/search... Report It



Other Replys:Try freewebs maybe?



www.freewebs.com



:)



Other Replys:photobucket.com has a html tutorial that might help

No comments:

Post a Comment