Monday, July 13, 2009

Does anyone want to teach graphic design?

Hello I have a question....Is anyone willing to teach me about graphic design, web hosting, web page design, becoming a webmaster. I would love to learn but do not have the money to take classes and unable to get financial aid. I am however a realy driven women. I know there is a lot of people out there who have the knowledge Im just looking for someone to share it. I would greatly appreciate it!



Does anyone want to teach graphic design?





I suggest before getting into C++ etc. that you start of with the basics of HTML.



You can learn the basics here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.as...



If you do not want to learn HTML you can get the computer to do it for you.



You can do this by downloading/buying the following:



- Macromedia Dreamweaver



- Microsoft Frontpage



Both extremely good and powerful products for webpage design.



As for graphics you can practice on either of the following high powered, easy-to-use products:



- Macromedia Flash



- Adobe Photoshop



Any questions, email me at:



ohioz0r@hotmail.com



Good luck!



Does anyone want to teach graphic design?



Well, I learned on my own too. :)



If you already know your HTML, then you should start focusing on your graphics. There are lots of tutorials on the net such as daydreamgraphics.com and celestial-star.net. Graphics design is not a thing that you can easily learn (hey, fiddling with Photoshop took me a year to perfect it) so don%26#039;t fret if your designs aren%26#039;t that exceptional. If you follow more tutorials from the sites I recommended, you%26#039;ll learn sooner or later.



And about your website editing, I suggest Notepad. If you use it and type the code manually, you will know what mistake you have committed in case there%26#039;s an error in your result. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment