Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What is the best way to access my new yahoo website?

I have just activated my first website - yahoo! web hosting site. I have tried both google and yahoo seach engines - entered my web address %26quot;own-yer-home-sooner%26quot; and cannot access my web page ?



What is the best way to access my new yahoo website?





Wait for few days. If it is more than two weeks than you can start worry. Search engine%26#039;s tracking %26#039;spiders%26#039; need some time to find your website. In few days, I%26#039;m not quite sure how many days, you can type the exact name of your website and you will see it on the first page of search results.



What is the best way to access my new yahoo website?



it takes about 2 weeks to flow through the internet. if you want to find it on the search engines, you will need to make sure your keywords and alt tags are put together in such a way that the search engines will pick them up.



Other Replys:Plus make sure you have some Backlinks coming from other website, make you you have unique contents (contents taking from other source might get your site ban). depending on how many backlinks you have, it takes from 2 days to 3 weeks to get index and cache with the search engine, newer site sometimes longer.



Other Replys:it is the technical problems on your site so try to find out it then look forward.......

No comments:

Post a Comment